Monday, December 7, 2015

The sun finally came out so I can take a picture or two...


Why do you suppose there are always feet in the picture? Either mine, or the dogs...


There are still issues with the points lining up... I think if I make this again, I will have to make a new template. This design is lovely, but it is extremely finicky in the way it gets put together... So now I wait for mom's current quilt to be finished until I can get it on the frame.  I picked out the Acanthus leaf design from Digitech to put in the white spaces. You can find it here:



I am excited to see what it will look like on the quilt!












5 comments:

  1. Theri, that is a gorgeous quilt! The purple border makes it look so rich and the other colors look like little jewels. It looks like a lot of work and I know you had some issues, but it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it makes the top 3 of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't wait to see it quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I can keep gushing...Can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful eye-catcher! ---"Love

    ReplyDelete